At Le Petit Ballet, we aim to provide a fun and nurturing dance experience for our students as well as comply with the guidelines of the NSW Department of Health. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Students are to arrive dressed in uniform ready to go.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your child’s scheduled class.
- Parents/carers must sign in before students enter the space.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for all students to use before and after class.
- No toys or books can be brought into the studio.
- Any child showing signs of a cough or cold must stay home.
- Please make yourself known to the teacher.
- Parents are asked to wait in the assigned waiting area during the class. The teacher will provide feedback on
your child’s participation after the lesson.
- Please ensure your child has been to the bathroom before entering the studio. The bathrooms in the foyer
area will be unlocked.
- Students will be collected by their teacher from the front glass door before their class.
- The reception area is no longer available as a waiting space. Parents are invited to wait in the foyer. Please
practise social distancing while waiting in the foyer.
- Students will be escorted back to the foyer area after their class.
If you are running late:
- The front door will be closed once class has started.
- Please text Miss Laura on 0423 406 572 and wait at the front door.
Makeup lessons will only be possible if there is space available in your preferred class. Enrolment at Le Petit Ballet includes access to The Online Studio. This is a library of video clips to watch at any time. This will provide an opportunity to dance at home if your child needs to miss a class.
Thank you for your support and understanding.